Last Modified: January 13, 2014
We are committed to ensuring that you feel comfortable using this website and sharing information with us. The information that you choose to share with us allows us to serve you better, and to improve your website experience. We understand that your privacy is important to you, and we are committed to protecting all user information. This policy will explain how we gather user information, how we use that information, and with whom we may share user information.
Information We Collect
You can visit and enjoy our Website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, we offer some special services on our Website, and for these services to work properly you will need to share with us certain personal information about yourself (see “Voluntarily Provided Information”).
We collect information in two ways:
1. Information you voluntarily share with us. Please see the “Voluntarily Provided Information” section for more information on what personal information we may ask you to share with us.
2. Information that is automatically collected by your use of this Website. Please see the “Automatically Collected Information” section for more information on what information we may collect by your use of this Website.
Voluntarily Provided Information
In order to optimize your use of this Website and our available services, we may ask that you share certain personal information about yourself when you request more information on a particular topic. The personal information we collect may include your full name, email address, and phone number.
Automatically Collected Information
We use automated methods of collecting information, alone or in combination with the voluntarily provided information you may share with us to improve our Website, to understand Website usage and trends, and to enhance and deliver certain services of this Website.
Methods of Collecting Information: We use the following methods of automatically collecting information when you use this Website: site and third party cookies, GIF images (“web beacons”), Facebook Social Plugin, Google Analytics, application data caches, and browser web storage (including HTML 5).
Information Collected: In addition to information you may voluntarily share with us, we may also collect the other types of information when you use this website such as: your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, search queries, IP address, system activity, hardware settings, domain name, browser type, browser language, date and time of a request, and your referral URL. Additionally we may collect information regarding the time you spent on a specific page on the Website, the pages you viewed, the first and last pages you visited on the Website and any search words you may have used on the Website.
• Anonymous Identifier: a randomized string of characters generated by the Website server. While these can be used to provide some functionality similarly to cookies when cookie technology is not available, for best results this Website was designed to function primarily through cookie technology.
• Cookie: a small amount of data, which is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
• GIF image (“web beacon,” or “clear GIFs”): a single pixel image, usually placed in a email or on a website, that allows the email sender or the website owner to determine information such as a user’s IP address, the time the material was viewed, browser type and cookies set by the server.
• IP address (also known as an Internet Protocol address): a unique number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. Among other purposes, your IP address may be used to determine from what country you have connected to the Internet, as the numbers are sometimes assigned in country-based blocks.
• Server logs: records of the page requests automatically generated by the operation of the Website server when you visit the Website. The record may include information, such as your web request generated by your click on a link, your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
• Unique Device Identifier: a string of numbers that is assigned by your computer or device manufacturer to identify a specific and unique device.
• Brower Web Storage: a larger amount of information, but otherwise similar to a cookie, which is stored locally within the user’s browser.
How We Protect Your Information
Any information you voluntarily provide to us is protected using industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
How We Will Communicate with You
If you choose to share your personal information with us, we may contact you by telephone or email with information pertaining to your request or question, or to provide a requested service.
How We Use Your Information
We use automated methods of collecting information, alone or in combination with the voluntarily provided information you may share with us to improve our Website, personalize user experience, to improve customer service and to understand Website usage and trends.
If you share information with us in relation to a specific request or service, we will not sell, exchange, transfer or give that information to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the information or service requested.
Compliance with the Law
We may disclose specific personal information based upon a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or when that disclosure is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the site itself, or the public.
How to Unsubscribe
If you have shared your personal contact information with us, but would no longer like to be contacted by email, unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of the emails we send you.
Third Parties and External Links
We contract with third-party advertising companies that, in turn, collect non-personally identifying information by placing cookies on your browser when you visit us here. These companies may use information (not including your name, e-mail address, or telephone number) about your visit to deliver our ads on this and other websites through their online advertising networks. These companies also provide this information to us which we, in turn, use to gauge how effective our ads are.
Contact Us;Privacy Administrator
If you have any questions or problems you may contact us at:
5N Regent Suite 513
Livingston, NJ 07039
Notification of Change
Last Modified: January 13, 2014